Want to right align title

kfossberg4460
kfossberg4460 Community Member Posts: 5
Hello,

I want to publish my title as right aligned in the web browser. I go to Design->html page alignment, but my only options are left and centered. Anyone know if there is a way to right align as well?

I work in Lectora 12.

Best regards,

Karl

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    The system defaults as right aligned which is why there isn't an option available.
  • kfossberg4460
    Thanks for the reply,

So it's no way of getting a title right aligned at all? It will crash if loaded as right aligned? Sorry for being a bit slow here, I just need it spelled out for me.

Karl
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    No your fine! Let me make sure I'm understanding your question correctly.  Your looking to have your whole course be right aligned, correct? If so the course defaults to be right aligned so everything you create should already appear as right aligned.  If your talking about text boxes then you can find the settings to switch from right to left to center under the Home tab in the Formatting section.
  • kfossberg4460
    Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late follow-up.

My case is that I am embedding a Lectora module in a SharePoint site, as part of a column on the right side of the page. There, I want my Lectora title to be as close to the text as possible, so right aligned is the way to go.

In SharePoint I cannot decide that it should be right aligned, so I was hoping that it was possible to choose this in Lectora, as I have to options of html-align the page as either left or centered.

Did this make sense? Either way, I guess I'll have to look into other solutions here.

Thanks for following up and assisting!

Karl
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,219 ♦ Idol ♦
    The Lectora page is wrapped in a div, that can be positioned on the html page using jQuery. Find attached a simple example of how that can be done.

Tim

Created with Lectora 16

• kfossberg4460
    Thank you very much!