Results Page Info

dfennell5293
dfennell5293 Community Member Posts: 4
I have been playing around with Lectora Inspire 16 and am a bit baffled as to how to get test information displayed on a slide. I thought creating a test and selecting in the Results tab to show test results would generate the test score. Apparently that is not the case. Am I doing something wrong, or do I have to manually create code to show the test score? Note: the other two programs I have used (Captivate and Storyline) generate test score data for me.

Thanks,

Darin

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Hey Darin!  Thanks for posting.  Lectora's Test Results is an easy way to display the questions and answers in a test.  If your looking to share the score I would suggest adding a text box onto the page with an action that says on show, change contents of text box to Test Name_Score.  This will share the test score and you can update the text box or move it around as you wish.
  • dfennell5293
    dfennell5293 Community Member Posts: 4
    Tried what you said and replaced Target: Test_Score in my text box with Value: Test_1_Score. The screen result showed 0 even though I answered all the questions correctly. Any idea?

Thanks,

Darin
  • jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Are you previewing the course in Preview Mode (F11)? If so the test is probably not firing the variables necessary to capture the data.  Since the Preview mode is a page to page load not all features show up correctly unless you take the course from beginning to end. I would try publishing to HTML or SCORM and testing it that way.