Transition on group with TOC not working

vsneep1843
vsneep1843 Community Member Posts: 5
When we add a fade or a wipe transition on a group with a TOC menu or just only the TOC menu, which is triggered by an Click Action on a object or a button, the fade transition doesn’t work. Even more, the console provides a loop of errors with the message : ‘cannot read property ‘opacity’ of null’. It seems that javascript function can not find the object thus it is not there so the transition can not be continued. All other transitions such as floats are fine. Is this already know by Trivantis or is it solveable with a fix?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    @vsneep1843 - Can you provide the source files? I'd like to see the issue in action.  If your not comfortable uploading them in the forums please feel free to send them to my at [email protected]
  • vsneep1843
    Thanks for the reply.

I have no problems with sending the source files. I've made a test file where it is evident that certain transitions do not work on on TOC tables (see attachement zip file). I created 4 examples of how the transition work and don't work. Thnx in advance.
  • jvalley4735
    I went to go download the files and I accidently hit the delete button :( Can you re upload the course?
  • vsneep1843
  • jvalley4735
    Got it!
  • jvalley4735
    I downloaded your files and ran them on my computer.  I was able to recreate the issue if I published to HTML and viewed in Chrome.  It appears to work in IE 11 and Firefox.  I'll bring it to our developers attention and see if they have a fix for the issue.
  • jvalley4735
    Which version of Lectora are you running?
  • vsneep1843
    Thank you for bringing this problem to the attention of your developers.

We are running version 12.1.4.

Btw we were aware that it works in FireFox and IE but we hoped that it wasn't just a bug on our side. Therefore I am glad that you could reproduce the problem