Transition Out Timing

dfennell5293
dfennell5293 Community Member Posts: 4
In working with transitions in Inspire 16, I have noticed the timing is dependent on whether you are at the beginning or end of the page. While I can set a Transition In to occur relative to the beginning of the page, the Transition Out only works relative to the end of the page. As obvious as this may sound, my thought is that the Transition Out should happen whenever I tell it to, not when I click the Next button.

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the dependency on the Next button when using Transition Out?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    The Transition Out doesn't actually happen on the next button. It happens when the page is exited. So if you have a Go To <any page> action (it must be in an Existing Window not a pop-up), regardless of how/where that action is triggered the Transition Out is executed. So the transition is for the page, not the object. To manipulate it the way you want just remove the go to next page action from the next button (I would advise hiding it) and place it onto the last object you want the user to interact with.