VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

publish to CourseMill - Invalid Used ID?

awaid9938
awaid9938 Community Member Posts: 7
I'm trying to publish a newly made course (using Lectora 16) to CourseMill, but in the "CourseMill Options" tab, it's telling me that I've entered an invalid user ID.  I've looked at everything and I don't appear to have entered anything incorrectly.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Anyone have a suggestion?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    Have you tried copy and pasting and entering it manually?  Is there a space afterwards that might be deleted? I'll pass this along to see if someone else might have an answer for you.
  • trivantis
    trivantis Community Member Posts: 17
    Please double check the CourseID. Sometimes it doesn't match exactly and CourseMill throws this error.

I've attached a guide to publishing from Lectora to CourseMill. Typically if you follow the steps this works fine.

If the problem persists please create a Support ticket and we can work with you to resolve the issue.