VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

Unable to view last assessment page in IE

tila72000
tila72000 Community Member Posts: 24
Hi All,

I have developed a course in Lectora Enterprise version. The issue I'm facing now is I can't view the last assessment page in Internet Explorer 11. I published this course in HTML first before publishing them into Scorm file.  The page is blank and won't allow me to go to the next page.  I can view other pages in the course. I find out that the action (Submit/Process) used on the last page is somehow preventing it from displaying the page in IE. I didn't face this issue before. Just found out this last week. I can use other browsers like FireFox and Google Chrome to view the page.  Any solution for this? I haven't try this in older version of IE though.

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    The submit/process action has to reside on the last page of the test in order for it to be SCORM compliant.  The error is most likely due to the location of the action.  Is it on page show, on select of a button, or on process of the question? It's recommended that the action happens on click of the button so I would try moving it first. Sometimes it can throw out issues if it's left blank so make sure it says to process your test in the course. If you continue to have issues I can help if you drop or email me your course files or scorm files.
  • Hi! I'm having the same problem, though for me is not working on any browser (IE 11 & Chrome won't display the submit button, and Firefox). I double-checked the hierarchy of the pages (the Submit/Process action is on a button on the final page), but still not working.  I included an image of my assessment hierarchy.

Any ideas?

Regards.
  • timk
    timk Community Member Posts: 1,148 ✶ Headliner ✶
    Very difficult to find out without seeing the title. Can you share it? Which version of Lectora is it? I think vX.6 was the last with the "On click" tab for buttons.

Tim