Attachments can't be found

stsy
stsy Community Member Posts: 28
In the latest V11 I have been using Go to Web for my PDF's. After many years suddenly they are 404 not found after publishing to SCORM and uploading to CourseMill. Trivantis tells me to use open attachment. When I try that Open attachment does not see the PDF that is already in the extern file. Trivantis tells me to add the attachment using insert attachment and then add the PDF file to extern. First, I do not know how to do that. Plus, it does not show the existing PDF's already in the extern file. And, since I know the darn PDF file is already in extern why am I re-adding it? I need to have the Open attachment find the appropriate PDF that is already in extern. How to do it?

Comments

• jvalley4735
    jvalley4735 Community Member Posts: 1,357
    The suggested method is to:

On the Insert ribbon, click Attachment from the Add More group. Select whether to add a file or a folder. The Add a resource to the Title window opens. Navigate and select the appropriate file or folder. To create a hyperlink to appear on the page, enable the Create hyperlink to on page check box. To externally link to the attachment, enable the Link to (imports at publish) check box.