Single Course that houses multiple language content and multiple language test.
I'm trying to create 1 course for my LMS but in that course it will support content for 2 languages and tests for 2 languages. My issue is because there are 2 tests, let's say the test in English gets completed at 100% it only reports to the LMS (scorm 1.2) that it the score is 50%.
I'm worried this will create confusion to the learner and their supervisor if the score is 50% or even 40% that it will create calls and questions.
Does anyone know of a way to change what actually gets report to the LMS? So when the English Test is complete and it says Congrats you made 100% that actually the 100% transmits to lessen the confusion.
Any suggestions on how to accomplish this or ideas that would better support it. I am new to Lectora so I'm not very polished in the program and all the ways to use it.
So You Wanna Be An eLearning ROCKSTAR?
- 4.4K All Categories
- 35 ✫ Announcements
- 5 ✪ Contests
- 33.6K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.3K Lectora®
- 31.3K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 57 Lectora User Groups
- 2 AssetLibrary™
- AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 226 CenarioVR®
- 125 CenarioVR Discussions
- 101 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 7 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 2 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 894 All Things eLearning
- 4 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 5 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 544 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 323 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips