Reviewer Initial Login Info

edalton8468
edalton8468 Community Member Posts: 33
It seems when I add a reviewer to ReviewLink, I'm finding many are not getting an initial email that includes a password. My reviewers are noting they can use the "forgot password" link on the log in page and this works, but it's a little aggravating as they have not received an initial password.

It seems reviewers get this info when added as reviewers when I'm initially publishing to ReviewLink, this lack of email notification is when a new reviewer is added when the course is already published and I add them while I'm logged into ReviewLink.

Comments

• ryanswigert
    ryanswigert Community Member Posts: 14
    Hi Elizabeth!

Sorry that your Reviewers are not receiving the email with the password. Do you know if the email is being sent to a Junk/Spam Folder, or if they are not receiving the email at all? I'll check with our Support team to see if they have any suggestions.

Thanks!
  • edalton8468
    They appear to not be receiving any email - no one has found a message in Spam, thanks
  • support
    support Community Member Posts: 96
    Reviewers will only receive an email with their password if it is the very first time they've been invited as a Reviewer and have never had a ReviewLink account before. Most customers who report this issue didn't realize they already had an account from some months or years prior. Using the Forgot Password link is the easiest way to reset the password.
  • edalton8468
    Yes, and all of the new reviewers that I entered from the Lectora side when publishing received a message. When I've added a reviewer when logged into ReviewLink, it does not appear an email was sent.

I have asked reviewers to simply use the "Forgot Password" link, thanks.
  • support
    support Community Member Posts: 96
    When adding reviewers from ReviewLink when you're logged in, are you adding them under the My Reviewers tab or Reviewers button on individual titles under the My Published Content tab?