Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Scrollbar not displaying correctly

rfuest6134rfuest6134 Community Member Posts: 43
When using vertical scrollbars on a page opened as lightbox pop-up, to top margins not working correct in Firefox and Chrome (IE seems to be correct). The first line of text and the top arrow of the scrollbar is not visible (see screenshot).

I don't know what might be wrong, so we have a bug here?

Comments

• ryanswigertryanswigert Community Member Posts: 14
    Sorry to hear about the scroll-bar issue. Let me check with our Support team to find out their suggestions.

Many thanks!
  • supportsupport Community Member Posts: 96
    Hi Reiner,

Which version of Lectora are you using?

In your screenshot I can see the missing scrollbar arrow, but I can't see any text that's missing.
  • rfuest6134rfuest6134 Community Member Posts: 43
    Lectora v12.1.3 (10122)

The first line in the text box is empty, so my users ca see the text. If text is starting in the first line, the problem is visible (see new screenshot) - and it exists in IE too.
    I tried to fix this by changing the margin size. But then the scroll bar position is changed in a bad way (see screen shot).

A workaround may be adding a style with some padding...
  • supportsupport Community Member Posts: 96
    Thanks so much for the clarification! We'll do some testing and see what we can figure out.
  • lea-thompsonlea-thompson Community Member Posts: 22
    I haven't been able to reproduce this, but I may have my course setup differently. Would you mind submitting a Support Case to us and including a copy of your course? I could also send you a link to my test course as it's published on ReviewLink in case you see the issue where I don't.
    Done.
  • eharris6433eharris6433 Community Member Posts: 16
    @rfuest6134, The issue is that your Text Impressum re textblock in the popup page is covering up the very top of the scrolling text block. Adjust the position of these two text blocks to no longer be overlapping and that should resolve the issue.
    Tank you very much. I should have checked this for myself...