Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so make sure you apply now!

Edit a Title on different PCs

rfuest6134rfuest6134 Community Member Posts: 43
Hello,

when I edit a title at different machines it happens, that the layout is changed (you can say: is broken). Text displays larger and the menue does not fit on the page. This behaviour is the same in different browsers, so it seems to be a problem of the title itself.

Well, the best way would be to only use the machine, where it is working, but I have to work in the office and at home.

Any ideas?

Comments

• ssnegssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466
    This is most likely due to different DPI settings on your two machines. Make sure they are the same on both machines (or use Lectora Online, which doesn't rely on DPI I think).

https://www.lawfirmsoftware.com/support/images/dpi_windows7/540px-How_to_Change_DPI_Size_in_Windows_7-009.png

How to Change the Display DPI Size in Windows 7 and Windows 8

Frankly, I think Lectora should either detect DPI and adjust accordingly or at least give warning when working on machines with non-100% DPI.
  • rfuest6134rfuest6134 Community Member Posts: 43
    That's it. I set dpi to 100% and eyerything looks fine.

Thanks a lot.