Comments

mariannepark
mariannepark Community Member Posts: 2
Is there a way a reviewer can delete a comment after creating a comment but before selecting I am Done Reviewing?

Comments

• shannon7305
    shannon7305 Community Member Posts: 12
    Marianne,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to delete a comment after creating it in Reviewlink.. I can submit an enhancement request to see if that's something that can be added in a future release.
  • erin
    erin Community Member Posts: 94 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    I agree strongly with Marianne's suggestion. In fact, I just logged into submit the same request. I would love it if clients and developers could delete their own comments. Thanks for considering!
  • jjames9911
    jjames9911 Community Member Posts: 2
    Reviewer Role Types

Hi, I'm wondering how I can assign different roles to reviewers via ReviewLink. Support tells me that isn't a feature in ReviewLik.  Maybe there's another way?

I'd like to have a reviewer with elevated permissions to process comments before the developer acts on them. For example, this person could approve and/or reject comments so the developer knows which change requests to make. Maybe there's another way to do this that i'm not aware of... just starting our with this. TIA for any help! -Jamie
  • shannon7305
    shannon7305 Community Member Posts: 12
    Jamie,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way in Reviewlink to assign different roles to Reviewers.