Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Dynamic PDF Export??

becky_in_st-paulbecky_in_st-paul Community Member Posts: 2
Hi, has anyone had any luck creating a dynamic PDF export tool? I'm wishing for something like this product for Captivate:

http://captivatedev.com/2012/07/25/adobe-captivate-6-x-widget-dynamic-pdf-export/

Any ideas how I might do this??

Comments

• ssnegssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466
    That's fairly easy to build in Lectora (certainly much easier than in Captivate) using jsPDF (https://parall.ax/products/jspdf). It allows you to generate a PDF file using script, which can include Lectora variable values, timestamps, quiz results etc.

P.S. If you need a developer, let me know :)
  • becky_in_st-paulbecky_in_st-paul Community Member Posts: 2
    Thank you, Sergey!  I will check this out.  :)

• vkumar9136vkumar9136 Community Member Posts: 45
    Hi Sergey,

Does it work with Lectora 16? If yes, can you tell me how can I use it to download all the variables in a pdf?

Thanks,