Course flicker when navigating

smallears
smallears Community Member Posts: 14
I Have a course setup with multiple pages. when exported to scorm and uploaded the course flickes between pages. for example when clicking the next button i have a small flicker for a second where the entire screen goers white and loads the next page. my interface is one file and i ahve used the background image tool for this reason. but im still getting the flicker. it is very distracting and takes the user oput of the experience. is there away to remove this issue.

Comments

• rwalters
    rwalters Community Member Posts: 276
    What browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers?
  • joejubee
    joejubee Community Member Posts: 321 ✶ Headliner ✶
    If you have the course background as an image (say a red texture or image) and you haven't changed the courses' background color (the html page's that is) then the course will load with that default white background, and then load in the background image, thus getting a white flash.

I've found the best way to avoid this is try to match the html color background as close as possible to the background image's color.