MP4 and onDonePlaying action

smallears
smallears Community Member Posts: 14
I am having an issue with lectora not firing the ondoneplaying action on a Mp4 video. i have the action on the MP4 video. but it does not fire when done playing. Has anyone had any issues with this. Basically i want the course to jump to the next screen when the video is done playing. When i test inslide lectora it works. But when published top HTML or scorm it does not.

Any help is appreciated Thanks!

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    It should work (in the latest version at least) if you are running it on web (or from LMS). If you are previewing it from local hard drive, it might not work, depending on your settings.
  • smallears
    smallears Community Member Posts: 14
    i havent used the latest version of lectora still in the process of getting it. I tried using the demo of lectora inspire 10 and still not working on our LMS.

The reasonw e are using MP4 is for ipad playback. my new question is with the new lectora and html5 and ipad compatibility, does the video need to be MP4. i know with captivate it has to be mP4 but because lectora uses JW player can i use flv or avi instead and still have the video work on iPAD,

Thanks
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    Hi

OnDonePlaying actions just doesn´t work on Ipads. And yes... You have to use mp4 videos.