Submitting test answers to Googl Docs

grhnasen95
grhnasen95 Community Member Posts: 5
Hello I was able to submit each individual answer to google docs, But what I really want to be able to do is have a spreadsheet that just shows the results for each individual question meaning correct or incorrect, or a point value 0 or 1 etc for each question. Has anyone done this? That way a SME could quickly look to see and which answers the learners are getting right and wrong and make adjustments to the course. Thank you.

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Lectora submits answers and variable values, without processing or checking them. I guess you will have to create a range of variables like "Question01result", "Question02result" and populate them with 1 and 0 based on whether a certain question is correct or not. Then you submit all variables to the Google doc and these will be among all others, so you will be able to analyze.
  • grhnasen95
    grhnasen95 Community Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your response but I need more help. I created variables and modified variable to 1 or X depending if correct or incorrect. But how do I submit ALL variables to google docs? The option is greyed out unless I email or submit to custom script.