Branching Test with Random Questions and Different Number of Questions

aaronmsb
aaronmsb Community Member Posts: 6
I'm using Lectora Inspire, compulsively updated to the latest version.

I have an html-published tittle where people are given different content based on their professional category. Each of the 5 will enter through a different link to a different cover page where their variable is established based on profession type.

Everything works fine until I get to the test. My button to take the test runs an action group of 5 different actions. Based on the variable the participant got at the beginning it sends them to a different assessment.

The problem is that on publish, the button only takes people to a blank page.

Each test is the same for the first 11 questions (though they are randomized from a test bank) and then each person should see 3 questions that are profession specific. (except for one profession that doesn't get any additional questions.

Any thoughts on why I might be getting taken to a blank page?

Thanks,

Aaron

Comments

• benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    Still a little hard to understand what your action group is doing. Do you have 5 tests? Where is it? I need to see more of the configuration. If there is anyway you can zip it up and send it to me, glad to have a look. Or maybe you can post a snap of the title mgr and tell us what you are doing.
  • aaronmsb
    aaronmsb Community Member Posts: 6
    Hey Ben! Thanks so much for offering to take a look. I have uploaded it to my Public Dropbox. You should be able to download the zipped file here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhecfotsvms7vv8/Mandated_Reporter_Training_All_Professionals.zip

Thanks again and feel free to write me at [email protected].

@benpitman 60738 wrote:
    Still a little hard to understand what your action group is doing. Do you have 5 tests? Where is it? I need to see more of the configuration. If there is anyway you can zip it up and send it to me, glad to have a look. Or maybe you can post a snap of the title mgr and tell us what you are doing.