Unable to view question radio button answers after returning to page.

switalba
switalba Community Member Posts: 88
I have created a T/F question. It works great, however after I move forward to the next page and then return to the question page, the answer radio buttons do not appear, yet the question does along with my feedback. I have an action at the beginning of the page to process the question. What might I be doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• jason-e
    jason-e Community Member Posts: 8
    The radio buttons do not appear at all or are grayed out?

Do you have the 'Set Maximum Attempts Allowed' button checked?
  • switalba
    the radio buttons do not appear at all. However they do for other questions; thus the confusion. I do have the attempts set to 1.

I would also like to know why the questions and answers grey out after being answered. It's hard to see on our light background. Is there a way to change this?

Thanks
  • switalba
    The radio buttons do not appear at all. I made sure the question information is in the front, but they just don't appear when I return to the page. This is only happening on one page. There are 3 t/f questions on the same page. I have the "process all question" set upon entry to the page as long as the variable equals 3 (all 3 questions answered).

The question text on this and other questions grey out after the question is answered. I do have the Max attempt set to one on some of these but not all of them.

Thanks for your help.