Number auttomatically appended to file name while publishing

vinothcse123
vinothcse123 Community Member Posts: 11
Hi Lectora folks,

While publishing the lesson to FTP my external stylesheet files and xml files that i have imported is changing automatically.

For Eg if my file name is input.xml while publsihing it changes to input2213.xml the number 2213 is sample. Lectora assigns automatically these numbers.

This is not happening at every time. whenever is remove my files in lectora and re-import them this issue occurs.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Vinoth Kumar G

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 530 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi,

Are working with a shared title in Lectora Online when this happens?

This sounds like a bug that should be reported to [email protected] and please reference this post.
  • vinothcse123
    vinothcse123 Community Member Posts: 11
    No am just working with the my Titles folder. I have not shared my files with anyone.

Thanks and regards,

Vinoth Kumar G
  • wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 530 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Typically we only do something like that if there is a name conflict. This would be done when the file was added. If you look in the resource manager does it have the correct name?

I tried and cannot reproduce this issue. Can you give specific steps and/or maybe attach a small sample title to your next forum post?

Some other questions:

1. Are you publishing to HTML?

2. Do you have any conversion options set on publishing ( convert non-ascii, etc )?