eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Page and Object Transitions

I work with Millennial, that is the main focus of my elearning development job. They love things that are sleek and cool and that have interesting transitions. It would be a plus for Lectora to incorporate more dazzling transitions, either for custom buttons or for page and object transitions. It is also something that will make people's eLearning look dazzlingly no matter the age.

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Dazzling transitions are the OPPOSITE of sleek and cool. How many dazzling transitions do you see on Facebook, Google, Gmail, Twitter? And you know why? Because transitions are annoying. When I click a button, I want the result to be available to me immediately. Nobody is entertained by watching important information twirl/fade into view instead of just being available immediately.