Brand new to Lectora - Looking for training

russ-hagen
russ-hagen Community Member Posts: 2
Just got Lectora Inspire, Snagit, Flypaper and Camtasia 8 loaded onto my laptop in support of my learning and development responsibilities in our audit department. I've gone through several of the free on-line tutorials to get some basics, but I don't have any previous experience with any of these am looking for a formal training class so I can really get into the tools. I know that some on-line and classroom training is offered directly from lectora, but a colleague recommended going through Lodestone. Any thoughts/recommendations on getting a novice up and running with these tools?

Comments

• ankitbnl406
    ankitbnl406 Community Member Posts: 7
    @Russ Hagen 60434 wrote:
    Just got Lectora Inspire, Snagit, Flypaper and Camtasia 8 loaded onto my laptop in support of my learning and development responsibilities in our audit department. I've gone through several of the free on-line tutorials to get some basics, but I don't have any previous experience with any of these am looking for a formal training class so I can really get into the tools. I know that some on-line and classroom training is offered directly from lectora, but a colleague recommended going through Lodestone. Any thoughts/recommendations on getting a novice up and running with these tools?

Hi,

My Name is Ankit Sudhera.

I am a Lectora Trainer.

I can provide you classes for Lectora Inspire, Snagit, Flypaper and Camtasia at low cost. I am an Expert Elearning Developer (Expert Authoring tools). You can also be expert in few months and can do work on this authoring tool. I have already given training to many people in all countries.

Please contact me for more details:

Email: ankitbnl406 [at] gmail.com

Contact No.: +919555890639
  • alexender
    alexender Community Member Posts: 1
    I am an Expert Elearning Developer.........!