All images and elements on a page have zoomed in by 200%??

I have had this problem a number of times and I really hope someone can tell me a) if I am doing something that makes it happen and b) an easier fix than painstakingly undoing it all manually.

I have a page loaded up with many images and shapes and so on. I have done something and all of these have enlarged off the page by about 200%.

I have attached a screenshot to give you an idea, but the main screenshot area is only showing the top left corner of the screenshot and everything else is hidden. When I have had this problem in the past I haven't found any other way to fix it but take everything out and re-add. Only the text seems unaffected. The shapes and buttons all disirt and zoom too.

Does anything have any advice? I would really appreciate it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]665[/ATTACH]

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    I think it has something to do with opening the title on machines with different Windows DPI settings (link). One of your PCs probably has double-DPI UI elements (maybe a modern high-resolution Windows 8 laptop?)

I'm not sure how this can be undone, never run into this myself. Do reach out to [email protected], they might be able to help. Maybe opening and re-saving on another machine or in a different version of Lectora, something like that.