Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so apply now!

In need of help with your eLearning? Feel free to ask a question of the community! You can also visit our Knowledge Base or, if you're in need of immediate assistance, submit a case to our Customer Success team.

Multiple AU's in a course

krooprakroopra Community Member Posts: 5
Hello,

I'm looking to build an eLearning course that has multiple tests, in one course. The way that I'm looking to structure it, is by having a main menu, that has links to each of the individual assignable units. So what I'm trying to do is have one master assignable unit, that has several other assignable units underneath it. The problem that I'm having, is in the Title Explorer, I'm trying to put the assignable units, under the master au, but it won't let me.

Has anybody built a course, similar to what I'm trying to do?

Thanks!