Published content not working

rhys
rhys Community Member Posts: 49
I have recently started trailing Lectora Online with a view to it being used alonside Inspire in our organisation. I have exported a title and successfully uploaded it to online. When viewing the title in preview mode everything functions exactly as I expect it to. When I try to publish to .HTML I get 0 errors and 0 warnings. The title publishes ok but when I run it all functionality in the title stops. The actions dont work - buttons click with nothing happening. Video controls do not appear. Links and menus do nothing. There are also input boxes in the title but these can't be typed in. I have tried exporting from online and opening the package in Inspire and everything is working fine.

Any ideas why the publish from online would have no functionality? I have tried inserting brand new buttons and giving them behavious and they do nothing. I have created a brand new course and given items actions and it works fine. I really need to be able to work with this title via online, and purchase of licences depends solely on being able to work on this title.

Please help!

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 610 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi! Can you share the title and send an email to [email protected] ? Let them know your company name, and what title is having the problem.

It sounds like a javascript error, this would be easy to locate and we want to know so we can get it fixed.
  • rhys
    @wheels 61073 wrote:
    Hi! Can you share the title and send an email to [email protected] ? Let them know your company name, and what title is having the problem.

It sounds like a javascript error, this would be easy to locate and we want to know so we can get it fixed.

Due to the size of the project (over 1200 pages) and confiedntial material contained in it sharing will not be practical. I was hoping there might have been something simple in the settings I was missing. oh well :(
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @Rhys 61094 wrote:
    Due to the size of the project (over 1200 pages) and confiedntial material contained in it sharing will not be practical. I was hoping there might have been something simple in the settings I was missing. oh well :(
    I think if you remove 1190+ pages from the title and leave 2 or 3, you will still be able to reproduce the error and share this projects with support.
  • rhys
    @ssneg 61095 wrote:
    I think if you remove 1190+ pages from the title and leave 2 or 3, you will still be able to reproduce the error and share this projects with support.

Yeah I thought of that too. However as most of the things that are not working are tables that link to other areas of the title I cant do this as it wont publish due to errors caused by linked to objects no longer existing.
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Okay, another idea then. Launch developer tools (F12) and look in the console, do you see any errors? Typically, the "nothing is working" situation is the result of a JS error that blocks all other scripts. Should be visible in the console.