Display Message pop-up box

It would be nice to be able to change the font and format of Display Message pop-up boxes. Very frustrating that there is a set font as well as the fact that it only aligns center.

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    For me, it has always been easier to just build a popup as a group of objects and show/hide it when I need it. Allows 100% customization and requires not much time investment.
  • kirkisbetter
    kirkisbetter Community Member Posts: 19
    I too prefer to build my own as well. I was assisting someone else the other day and they were using the standard display message throughout the course. In all cases, except one, it looked OK. But there was going to be a lot of text in the last one, and it would have been nice just to apply formatting to the one. I didn't want to make my own in this instance because we would have had to change all of them in order to be consistent throughout the course.
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Since standard popups are just a part of the webpage, you can easily style them.

Include an external HTML object set to meta tags, add < style > information in there. To see what objects and class names you have to target, look at the standard popup through the Dev tools in any modern browser.