Not fitting on mobile devices on Moodle SCORM

I have this problem when publishing my course to SCORM and then placing it on Moodle. The main problem is that it doesn't display fully on the screen of devices like the iPad. What I get is the SCORM package display's partially and to see all of it then you have to move it around. If I publish to straight HTML then it displays fine it's just when it's on MOODLE as a SCORM package then it has this problem. It does however display correctly on desktop.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to rectify this or why it is happening?

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Is Moodle anything else on the screen, like course structure, which makes the actual window space available to your course smaller?
  • tomljagogo
    tomljagogo Community Member Posts: 28
    Yes the course title and structure
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    So make the Lectora pages smaller to account for the extra space the Moodle header takes up.
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    @tomljagogo 64022 wrote:
    Yes the course title and structure

You can disable the course structure from Moodle course settings. And in custom css field in your theme settings you can hide or disable the Divs which are showing the course title and other margins in Scorm window.
  • rdummer
    rdummer Community Member Posts: 8
    Did you fixed it?