Google Drive form and Chrome

arjac
arjac Community Member Posts: 10
We have problems with the submit results to Google Drive with Chrome. It works perfectly with IE 10, IE 11 and Firefox but not with Chrome. Does anyone have any idea what's the problem?

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Do you have a demo you could share?
  • arjac
    arjac Community Member Posts: 10
    @ssneg 62000 wrote:
    Do you have a demo you could share?

Yes. Now it doesn't work with IE either. I don't understand. I have used several times and no problems. But now it doesn't work at all. We had e.g. a feedback form in internet. It worked fine but suddenly 2 months ago it stopped to work. After that we have not succeed in doing any new tests.
  • telmed
    telmed Community Member Posts: 1
    did you find the problem to this - i'm having problems with google chrome submitting to google drive - its doesn't always work, i've tested it on Fire Fox and IE and its works using those browsers.
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    I noticed that Google has changed somehow those forms. The Links look different than before.
  • tsam
    tsam Community Member Posts: 2
    Google recently upgraded Google Forms and apparently all Google Forms now have new API. Trivantis needs to come out and help Lectora users and provide new templates. I have been using this extensively and none of the sheets are working now. Some of the old sheets were working until a week or two ago but they have also been 'upgraded' by Google and stopped recording new test results.

Trivantis, please respond .....
  • benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    I had the same prob. Trivantis is aware and are working on it
  • lauram
    lauram Community Member Posts: 149
    Hi folks - This has been updated for Lectora 12. As tsam mentioned, Google recently upgraded Google Forms with a new API. We had to make changes in Lectora to work with these updates - all existing and new forms in Google Drive will now work with Test/Form/Survey submission in Lectora. As always, if you run into problems - please contact support at [email protected].

You can find a list of bug fixes for Lectora 12 here.
  • aaronmsb
    aaronmsb Community Member Posts: 6
    Is there a fix I can use inside Inspire? Or do I have to upgrade to 12 in order to make this happen?

Aaron
  • tsam
    tsam Community Member Posts: 2
    LauraM: I do not see the fix in v12 working. I opened my v11 title in v12 trial version and added the spreadsheet URL in settings. Nothing happens in the spreadsheet. On the Google Sheet menu, 'Form' does not show any responses being accepted (usually, if it works there will be a number in parentheses). I tried it preview, then after publishing to the LMS and also after publishing to SCORM Cloud.

Is there a NEW Google Form template that we need to use with Lectora 12? The only template I can find is 'Lectora Test/Survey Submission By John Blackmon' which is what I have been using earlier.
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    @tsam 63198 wrote:
    LauraM: I do not see the fix in v12 working. I opened my v11 title in v12 trial version and added the spreadsheet URL in settings. Nothing happens in the spreadsheet. On the Google Sheet menu, 'Form' does not show any responses being accepted (usually, if it works there will be a number in parentheses). I tried it preview, then after publishing to the LMS and also after publishing to SCORM Cloud.

Is there a NEW Google Form template that we need to use with Lectora 12? The only template I can find is 'Lectora Test/Survey Submission By John Blackmon' which is what I have been using earlier.

Yes it is working. You need to make a new form to Google Drive. You can find more information from thread below.

http://lectora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23912&highlight=google+drive