Rollover text doesn't show when published for web.
headspace Community Member Posts: 1
In my title I have made transparent boxes, to put over an image, and assigned an action to take you to a specific page with in my title. At the same time I have also made a hidden text block, that when you mouse enter and exit, the image with the transparent boxes on, the name of the page that you will be taken to when you click, appears in the hidden text block. All works great in preview mode, in Lectora its self but in any web browser, only about 3 of my pages show this text. I'm now tearing my hair out, as to why this is, as I can't see any reason for this at all.
Really can't think of any reason this should happen. I would be sure the layering is correct in the left pane and not depend on "Always on top". Maybe try both. When you click the ones that do NOT show, does it take you to that page? If so, then the layering is correct.
I would be glad to look at that page. If you can't send me the whole course (File > Export > Zip) then how about just one page. Copy the page and paste into a new title. It won't work but I can fix that. I want to see exactly what you have.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 110 ✫ Announcements
- 33.2K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 27 ELB Learning Content
- 27 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 346 CenarioVR®
- 205 CenarioVR Discussions
- 141 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 44 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 41 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 48 ReviewLink®
- 48 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 938 All Things eLearning
- 39 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products