Scoring discrepency

cpliu
cpliu Community Member Posts: 237
We have users reported that their scores in the result is lower than what they think it should be based on feedback. (e.g. feedback is correct on all questions, but instead of 100%, received 93% in the result page). Checking the answers, there is no wrong entries and no wrong feedback links.

Is it likely to happen like that or it's most likely to be a human error of the users.

Thanks for your feedback.

Comments

• benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    What happens when you run it in HTMl on your desktop? Turn on results page and see if you can learn more.
  • cpliu
    cpliu Community Member Posts: 237
    I can't run the course as HTML. It needs to be connected to LMS to run. I did test it through LMS. I got 100% on 2 courses.

I can't imagine Lectora can answer judge answers wrong, but the trainer reported that she witnessed it (result of lower score) when asking the trainee to take the quiz one more time.
  • benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    Hmmm. All I can suggest is that you turn on the test results and have them print it if this happens again. Only other thing I would look for is the possibility of a question with two answer choices the same. That gets it confused.
  • kellykungfu
    kellykungfu Community Member Posts: 83
    @cpliu 61908 wrote:
    I can't run the course as HTML. It needs to be connected to LMS to run. I did test it through LMS. I got 100% on 2 courses.

I can't imagine Lectora can answer judge answers wrong, but the trainer reported that she witnessed it (result of lower score) when asking the trainee to take the quiz one more time.

Hi Peter,

If I remember correctly, your on a Saba LMS. Just go to that learner's transcript and click on History then go to Response. This will let you know what that learner clicked on for the answer for the corresponding question. (This only works if you have it set to save that data)

-kelly