Register for our next webinar, 5 Keys to Unlock Storytelling in Your eLearning, where you'll learn how to unlock the magic of storytelling in your eLearning development to increase learner engagement and retention! Join Andrew Townsend, our Campaign Marketing Manager, on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 11:00 AM MDT.

Be The First On Your Block to Rock Lectora® 21!

Apply for exclusive early access to the latest version of Lectora® Desktop v21. Seating is limited so make sure you apply now!

Is this the Right way to study?

uswadyuswady Community Member Posts: 1
Hi, I am currently looking for a job. I have just completed my college degree but i dont want to leave my studies i am interested in getting a graduate degree in computer studies, Some one told me to go for the online education as this will provide me with time to search for a good job and simultaneously at night time i can study from web based classes.

So is this a good idea? any experience individual who has gone through this please do suggest me. Will it be difficult for me to learn form online classes