Multi line bullet text alignment error

me-viscom
me-viscom Community Member Posts: 2
Hi All,

I have this serious issue of text alignment for the bulleted text and couldnt find the solution for the same.. The second line in the bulleted multiline text field is not getting aligned properly there is an extra space in the second line. Need support in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• lauram
    lauram Community Member Posts: 149
    While we have made a number of corrections in the product to keep the text in the editor as close to what you see in the browser, you may still find some issues, specifically with bulleted lists.

Please know that we are in the process of over-hauling our text engine and plan to address many of these issues and more in a future release.

In the meantime, you can select the "Convert to image" property for any text block where you need the alignment to be exact.
  • me-viscom
    me-viscom Community Member Posts: 2
    Hi Laura

Thanks for the reply . Could you tell me when can we expect the updated version with this issue fixed.
  • lauram
    lauram Community Member Posts: 149
    The approach we intend to take will involve changing the way we publish bulleted and numbered lists, so this will be part of our next major version. Unfortunately, I do not have a date that I can share at this time.