Printing a Title with "change contents" content

kathym
kathym Community Member Posts: 56 ☆ Roadie ☆
I have a template design that displays a concatenation of the course name and chapter name (for example, "Course XYZ | Introduction"). Obviously variables are involved! The page in edit mode contains: |

This is just one example. Is there a way to print the title's pages with the contents changed? An SME wants to mark up a paper copy of a course with changes required for the next release of the course's subject/application. Printing as I have found it to work is of little value to an SME.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Kathy

Comments

• lauram
    lauram Community Member Posts: 149
    Rather than relying on printed pages, you may want to try out ReviewLink - which is a web-based review tool that allows Reviewers (your SME's) the ability to add comments directly to the published pages. This way, they can preview the course as your learners would see it, and leave comments for you to see. From there, you can mark comments as Fixed, and allow the Reviewers to mark them as OK or not OK.

ReviewLink is free as long as you have Lectora - just publish to ReviewLink and you'll be asked to create a password.

You can learn more here: http://lectora.com/online-collaboration-course-review-reviewlink/
  • kathym
    kathym Community Member Posts: 56 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Laura, I think ReviewLink is a great tool. However, in this case the SME asked for hard copy since there will be extensive changes to the course based on changes to the application the course covers.

This SME is also a fan of ReviewLink but it just won't work in this case.

Thanks,

Kathy