No information gets passed through to Moodle LMS

I have published a Lectora course, with no warnings and can upload it to Moodle with no issues, but when we run the course, nothing is getting passed through to the database. We don't get any errors,so I'm not sure what it going on.

The course runs great in Moodle - but we sure need the test results and completion status to get passed through.

I've attached a short pdf that has screen caps of all my settings in Lectora if that helps anyone.

Really looking forward to some suggestions, cause it's been weeks of trying different settings with no luck at all.

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Are you sure you published to scorm? What version? Moodle supports 1.2. Also, I see no attachment. [QUOTEnu=WizardKate3119]I have published a Lectora course, with no warnings and can upload it to Moodle with no issues, but when we run the course, nothing is getting passed through to the database. We don't get any errors,so I'm not sure what it going on.

The course runs great in Moodle - but we sure need the test results and completion status to get passed through.

I've attached a short pdf that has screen caps of all my settings in Lectora if that helps anyone.

Really looking forward to some suggestions, cause it's been weeks of trying different settings with no luck at all.