SumTotal issues

dalerich Community Member Posts: 57 ☆ Roadie ☆
Thought I would post the issues I see with SNAP and SumTotal. I have used it for only a few hours, so maybe there is something I am missing, but here are the issues so far.

1. The Assignable Unit can not be named during publish, so you end up with A001 listed as the SCO title when the learner views the Learning Activity Progress Detail page. This pages shows after the learner closes the window the activity was in. (Yes this can be fixed if I open the imsmanifest file and make the change.)

2. Time in Topic is not being captured. (Not sure what to do to fix)

Screen shot below shows the issues.

Now the good news is,

Tests work fine

Responses are recorded if needed

Completion of activity works