Numbering Pages by Chapter

dwarman
dwarman Community Member Posts: 46
Hello All,

Question about numbering pages by chapter...seems easy enough with V11 but I am getting total pages viewed vs total pages in the chapter. Example: 1 / 4, 2 / 4, 3 / 4, 4 / 4 in chapter 1 but in chapter 2 (where I added another chapter numbering) it shows 5 / 13 (5 being the total pages so far viewed and 13 being the number of pages in chapter 2). The first number keeps displaying the total number of pages viewed versus page 1, page 2, page 3, etc as you start a new chapter.

All of my content is in chapters. I have 6 total content chapters, a test chapter, pop up chapter, right answer chapter and wrong answer chapter. Nothing is outside of a chapter.

The page numbering tool won't reset the page number to 1 when a new chapter is entered. I have attached a screen shot of my title explorer to show how I have things built.

I've not modified the variable since I used the numbering tool in V11 figuring it should number them correctly and the vairables are already preset. Do I still have to modify the variables and/or create a user defined variable (per chapter) to make this work correctly?

Thanks!