eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Restrict Resize of Window in exe file

tmac2010
tmac2010 Community Member Posts: 32
Good day,

I need learners to click on a link that will go to a specific web address. I do not want the learners to have the ability to move the web page, only scroll through. The only way they can continue through the wbt is by closing the web page. Reason being is that the next page of the wbt will be question(s) based around the information just viewed from the web page. I purchased the Window Size & Position Controller online from e-proficiency however, its for html but I need something that will work when published to an exe file.

In the text hyperlink properties I selected Open in New Window, Popup Window, New Browser Window. set the window size and screen position. No menubar, No Toolbar, Non resizable window...works great when I preview in the browser however, this will be a standalone exe file. Is this possible....any ideas.

Regards,

Tmac