VR Course Contest

Show us your best virtual reality course and win $50 gift card and a winner badge!
CHECK IT OUT

Repeat button

bernie1
bernie1 Community Member Posts: 1
help,

I have a problem.

I create for my course a repeat button; with properities: go to actual page; top on the page; but it doesn´t work.

Nothing happens.

Where is my failure?

Comments

• ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466
    If you want to reset the current page, you have to actually go to ANOTHER page and then come back. So:

- create an empty page somewhere, exclude it from all TOCs and make sure users can't navigate there. You can put a single word "Resetting..." on it.

- add an action on this empty page: "On Show -> Go BACK"

- add action "Go to YourEmptyPage" to the "Replay page" button.

Now when learners press it, they'll go to that empty page, see it for a brief moment (hence the "Resetting..." text, otherwise it looks strange and flickery) and then they'll be immediately redirected back to their page, which will reset itself.

If you're using any variables, make sure that they are reset too. You can do it with action "On Show -> Set variable to" added to the respective main page.