eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Add to Dictionary Not Working

bhphilly
bhphilly Community Member Posts: 62
Has anyone received the following error message when trying to add a word to the Lectora dictionary:

Unable to add word to SSCE User Lex File "USERDIC.TLX" (rc=-24)

I am using Windows 7, IE8, Lectora X6. This is a recent problem. I get the error message everytime I select a word and right-click and choose "Add to Dictionary".

Comments

• colind
    colind Community Member Posts: 2
    @bhphilly 50581 wrote:
    Has anyone received the following error message when trying to add a word to the Lectora dictionary:

Unable to add word to SSCE User Lex File "USERDIC.TLX" (rc=-24)

I am using Windows 7, IE8, Lectora X6. This is a recent problem. I get the error message everytime I select a word and right-click and choose "Add to Dictionary".

Yes, I am getting the same error. Did you find a resolution?
  • bhphilly
    bhphilly Community Member Posts: 62
    I have not gotten a resolution. I wonder if Lectora is even supporting the previous version (Lectora X).
  • randywalker
    randywalker Community Member Posts: 1 ♪ Opening Act ♪
    I'm experiencing this error in version 12.1.1.