Graphics delayed when navigating to new chapter

shangrie
shangrie Community Member Posts: 12
I am new to Lectora, and I noticed that my graphics which remain the same on all pages, seem to be slow to load or are reloading each time I click a button to go to a new chapter. I am not sure why there is a delay in the graphics almost giving it a hiccup feel.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 528 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Hi, are you talking about after you publish the course, or while you are previewing doing development in Lectora?
  • shangrie
    shangrie Community Member Posts: 12
    @wheels 50124 wrote:
    Hi, are you talking about after you publish the course, or while you are previewing doing development in Lectora?

while I am pre-viewing in Lectora...
  • wheels
    wheels Community Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 528 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Are you using the online product or the Lectora which is installed on the desktop? You should probably contact [email protected] this sounds like something that should not be happening. Support will gather the needed details to assist you.