Flypaper Question - Using a button to replay an mp3 file

mountaineer
mountaineer Community Member Posts: 42
Per client request, I have used the Flypaper version that comes with Inspire to create a training module that requires the user to press a button to play an audio prompt, then record the content verbatim. It is published as a swf file.

Everything works, but the client has asked for an enhancement so that the play button can replay the audio file each time it is clicked without leaving the screen... I cannot find anything in Flypaper that does this. (Lectora would, of course, but that would involve rebuilding everything in html...)

Has anyone come up with a workable way to do this in Flypaper?

Thanks.

Comments

• mountaineer
    Nine folks have looked at the question I posed above with no replies, anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone actually use Flypaper?
  • mountaineer
    @mountaineer 49026 wrote:
    Per client request, I have used the Flypaper version that comes with Inspire to create a training module that requires the user to press a button to play an audio prompt, then record the content verbatim. It is published as a swf file.

Everything works, but the client has asked for an enhancement so that the play button can replay the audio file each time it is clicked without leaving the screen... I cannot find anything in Flypaper that does this. (Lectora would, of course, but that would involve rebuilding everything in html...)

Has anyone come up with a workable way to do this in Flypaper?

Thanks.

After getting support involved, it appears that this is not something that can be accomplished using Flypaper.

I tried redoing one of the pages using Lectora with one of its buttons to play the audio... works fine in compiled .exe version but play action does not work at all in HTML version... back to support I go...