Indenting issue in Bulleted text on windows 7+Firefox 20.0

psujeet
psujeet Community Member Posts: 13
Hi, I am creating a text block with multiple bulleted text line. When I opened this on browser, I got an issue of indenting (specially on windows 7 + Firefox 20.0).

Issue:

The second line (hanging lines) of bulleted text is less indented than first line.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389[/ATTACH]

Can anyone suggest me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 611 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    I'm on the Firefox release update channel and only have 19.0.2 and I'm on Windows 7.

I don't see the issue you describe.

Did you try with a new text block from scratch? Sometimes when text gets shifted I do a cut of the improperly formatted text then do a ctrl-shift-v (un-formatted paste) and redo the formatting.
  • psujeet
    psujeet Community Member Posts: 13
    Hi, I create a text block from scratch and then apply the bullet format, but still found the same issue. This bug only shows on windows 7+Firefox 20.0, except this browser, it show well formatted on other.
  • wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 611 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    Sounds like a bug in the Firefox 20 which is not yet released, you can report issues to Mozilla here: http://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback

Thank you for reporting to us, we will keep an eye on it also.