Advancing to next page using "enter" key

mountaineer
mountaineer Community Member Posts: 42
I'm building a simulation and it would be greatly improved if the user could advance to the next page using the "enter" key after entering the data in a form or test field.

Has anyone successfully done this? Does it require JS coding?

Any ideas will be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    1. This is the wrong place to post this question. This forum is for proven tips and tricks, not problem solving. You are more likely to get better help quicker if you post to the General Lectora Discussion forum.

2. Just put an On Key; Go To; Next Page action at the title level so it is inherited by all pages.

• mountaineer
    @benpitman 49410 wrote:
    1. This is the wrong place to post this question. This forum is for proven tips and tricks, not problem solving. You are more likely to get better help quicker if you post to the General Lectora Discussion forum.

2. Just put an On Key; Go To; Next Page action at the title level so it is inherited by all pages.

Thanks Ben, but for Lectora Inspire v11 That solution works with almost any key EXCEPT the "enter" key...

I'll move this to the other forum.
  • benpitman
    That is weird! I will report it. I just created one in X and copied it over. Works fine but once you change it from Enter, you can't get back.
  • mountaineer
    @benpitman 49427 wrote:
    That is weird! I will report it. I just created one in X and copied it over. Works fine but once you change it from Enter, you can't get back.

As Alice would say, "Curiouser and curiouser." ;>)

Have you switched to 11 yet?
  • benpitman
    I have sort of switched. I am rewriting my Lectora 101, 201, and 301 books so I am using it a lot. Customers that do not have their own version of Lectora I am upgrading. But some have not upgraded yet so I am holding fast to X for them.
  • mountaineer
    @benpitman 49434 wrote:
    I have sort of switched. I am rewriting my Lectora 101, 201, and 301 books so I am using it a lot. Customers that do not have their own version of Lectora I am upgrading. But some have not upgraded yet so I am holding fast to X for them.

Just sent you an email...