Images in Lectora

fdillard
fdillard Community Member Posts: 7
I have put 4 images in a multiple choice question. I got them just the right size, went into Edit Feedback, made changes, and saved them. SURPRISE! My images had reverted to their original size. I resized them, locked their position, and made other changes to the question, feedback, and attempts. As Gomer Pyle would say, "Surprise, surprise, surprise!" My images had again reverted to their original size. ARRRGH! :mad: Is anyone else having this type of problem or can recommend a solution?

BTW, this is Lectora 11. I love the new version, but I hate the bugs/quirks. :o

Comments

• lauram
    lauram Community Member Posts: 149
    Hi fdillard,

I was able to recreate this issue and have documented it internally for our Test team to research further.

My recommendation, as a workaround, is that after you find the right size, use an image editor to resize the resource and save that image back in Lectora. (If you have Inspire you can take advantage of round-trip editing in SnagIt, otherwise, set up any Image Editor in your Preferences.)

Changing the width and height in Lectora will change the way the image appears on that page, but it doesn't affect the the actual resource file. Editing it to your desired size in an image editor will not only keep you from running into this problem, but it also improves the quality of the image once you've published it.

I apologize for the issues you're encountering. Please know we're actively looking into all reported issues - We're excited about Lectora 11 and certainly don't want these bugs and quirks to get in the way of development.

Thanks,

Laura