Understanding scoring in drag and drop

sjones
sjones Community Member Posts: 39
I'm new to Lectora and I've been watching Daryl Fleary's webinar on Drag and Drop questions, I'm still not clear on how to do the scoring. The dnd question that I'm developing has 3 "bins" into which 7 statements must be placed. So does this mean that there are 21 pairs. And if this is correct, how would one score the question as correct????



Any help and/suggestion would be most welcome!!



sjones

Comments

  • dfleary
    dfleary Community Member Posts: 82 ☆ Roadie ☆
    @sjones 49107 wrote:
    I'm new to Lectora and I've been watching Daryl Fleary's webinar on Drag and Drop questions, I'm still not clear on how to do the scoring. The dnd question that I'm developing has 3 "bins" into which 7 statements must be placed. So does this mean that there are 21 pairs. And if this is correct, how would one score the question as correct????



    Any help and/suggestion would be most welcome!!



    sjones


    I'm happy to help you with this but I'd need to see your specific circumstance to understand what you are trying to accomplish. Send me an email with a little more detail. If the title isn't too large, go ahead and attach it too. (File > Export to Zip).



    - - Daryl

    [email protected]
  • sjones
    sjones Community Member Posts: 39
    @dfleary 49170 wrote:
    I'm happy to help you with this but I'd need to see your specific circumstance to understand what you are trying to accomplish. Send me an email with a little more detail. If the title isn't too large, go ahead and attach it too. (File > Export to Zip).



    - - Daryl

    [email protected]


    Dary,

    Thank you for responding, unfortunately, I'm unable to send the exact file, but here is how the question is set up. The student is to drag the item from Column 2 to the correct item in Column 1. All of the items in Column 2 match with one of the items in Column 1





    Column 1



    Statement 1

    Statement 2

    Statement 3





    Column 2



    Response 1

    Response 2

    Response 3

    Response 4

    Response 5

    Response 6

    Response 7









    sjones
  • dfleary
    dfleary Community Member Posts: 82 ☆ Roadie ☆
    Which version of Lectora are you using; vX or v11?
  • bhphilly
    bhphilly Community Member Posts: 62
    I'm having the same issue. I have a drag drop question where multiple items need to be part of the same drop area. I'm certain I have everything setup correctly but it keeps scoring it wrong. Can you take a look? I attached my file.



    Sorry the page is ugly, I had to make the zip file fit the max size for sending.

    Thanks.
  • sjones
    sjones Community Member Posts: 39
    @dfleary 49277 wrote:
    Which version of Lectora are you using; vX or v11?


    Daryl,



    I'm using Lectora vX, however, due to time constraints, this question was deleted. However, I am still interested in any assistance you can give on this topic.





    sjones