Add an option to Open & Checkout a Title

It would sure save me a lot of clicks. It is rare that I only open a title without then having to check it out. It would be nice to do this in one transaction.

Comments

• wheels
    wheels Florida USACommunity Member, Administrator, Moderator, Rockstar Manager Posts: 575 eLearning ROCKSTAR Admin Team
    We are working to make the UI better so it is much easier to checkout items. You will not have to go to the context menu anymore.

I am not sure how the open and checkout option would surface in our UI. I will mention it to our Product Management group who does design. I certainly see your use case. I do wonder about how some things would be handled, like if someone else has parts of the title checked out, then what happens? I guess you don't get the option then?

Any more thoughts you have of how it would work are welcome. Thank you for your input.
  • jacereske
    jacereske Community Member Posts: 7
    If someone already had it checked out you could get a message box telling you who has it check out. If only portions of it were checked out you could get a message box displaying the option to check out the portions that are available for check out.