eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Quiz linked to video

smmilton
smmilton Community Member Posts: 4
Hi, I'm trying to work out if this is possible in Lectora. I had someone call me with a requirement to link a quiz to a video, let me explain. The video is say a soccer match and during the clip a foul occurs. They require the viewer to click a button to identify when the foul has taken place. A point is awarded for a right answer.

I had a think about this and they only thing I could think of was trying to relate the correct answer to a defined point within the video i.e. if you know that the foul occurs at 20 secs into the clip then the correct answer would correspond to this timing. Is there another way of achieving this?

many thanks.

Stewart