Dynamically Reseized the page

addison
addison Community Member Posts: 8
Did lectora 2008 can do dynamic resize or not? Coz i cant find any of the function in the Lectora? If cant, can i know the reason for it.. Thanks for any reply.

Comments

• raine
    raine Community Member Posts: 9
    Hey All,

This thread is old, but it is also quite a prevalent topic, with screen sizes varying on all different mobile and desktop devices.

Is Lectora still not able to assist in a dynamically changing web-layout for device screen sizes?

Is there no custom Java that can be run to ping the device and then resize it's elements accordingly?

Thanks if you have any information regarding this topic, in 2014, I'm currently using Lectora V11.

Cheers

Raine
  • benpitman
    benpitman Community Member Posts: 763
    That is correct. It generates HTML which does not scale easily. If that is what you want, try something like Articulate.
  • ssneg
    ssneg Community Member Posts: 1,466 ☆ Roadie ☆
    We used a zoomooz.js quite successfully to resize pages on the fly. Try it.
  • ummakumma
    ummakumma Community Member Posts: 97
    @ssneg 61418 wrote:

Wow! Definently have to try! Do you have any title to show us it in action? :cool:
  • setarcos
    setarcos Community Member Posts: 33
    @ssneg 61418 wrote:

I've done some experimenting with this and like the way it works on mobile devices, but it does not work properly in our LMS that presents the content in frames. Have you gotten this to work in an LMS?

Thanks,

Rick