Only ONE On Done Action
Can anyone help me out with this.
I have an on On Done action for an swf that shows next button when done. The problem im having is when I hit the pause (lectora button with Flash command) it automattically triggers the on done showing the next button. Any ideas?
I just had a client that used multiple On Done actions with a number of swfs and flvs -- i.e. each one had several On Done actions. We tested the 4 different courses on 6 different machines, sometimes directly in HTML and other times from the LMS and even a couple of times from home. All On Done actions ran fine. Then we rolled it out to the community and started getting reports about 10% of the time that the On Done ALL of the On Done actions were not firing (like the Next button was not available).
After some frantic calls we finally discovered that you should have ONLY ONE On Done action on an object. If you need more than one, put them all in a group and then run that group from the single On Done action on the object.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products