Lectora X Crashing When Going to Media Library

jkunrein
jkunrein Community Member Posts: 36

Hi Judy - let me know if you contacted support and received a working response.  I noticed the same issue when I downloaded X - I recently downloaded the upgrade X.1 and I still experiance the issue.  I did have the media library pointing to a customized location prior to installing X, I have tried pointing it back to the customized network location and the default location but the issue still occurs.  When I open the media library - I guess it doesn't freeze but seems to - as it takes over a minute to open the library - and if I don't select an image then I receive a couple of odd errors too.

jkunrein said:Hi all! My company has just upgraded to Lectora X, and I've been checking out the new stuff. Problem is, whenever I try to go to the Media Library, Lectora becomes unresponsive and I have to force the program to quit. This happens regardless of whether I go to Tools > Media Library Organizer or add an image then choose Import > Media Library... And unfortunately, Trivantis tech support is closed until Monday. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any ideas? Thanks! Judy