eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Lectora X Download Date? Upgrade or Separate DL / Install?

whorah
whorah Community Member Posts: 151

Not sure if I am supposed to post here... but got email and link from my rep. Separate download, installed easily. Gives you a new serial number (feels weird - had my old one for 4 years and sort of got attached to it!).

Love the changes... love the dockable panes, and by far love the instantly viewalbe properties of any item selected in the tree. I mentioned that improvement earlier this year at LUC to the panel and had a great response. I am glad it was incorporated... I enjoy using Lectora now more than ever. Great changes.

Thanks again to the developers!

Bradley

whorah said:Just curious... Larry the Loung Lizard posted that the download would be available on 12/15. However, I clicked update on my version and it told me it was up to date. Is X a separate install or upgrade / download from the current verions of Lectora, currently I am at 9.3. Thanks